This year on December 11th, the biggest VMware event in the Netherlands will take place for the fifth time! The lineup of presenters is very good, check out the agenda, lot’s of “famous” people from the virtualization community are on the list and over 600 VMware enthousiastics will be watching them. One of the sessions I will definately be attending is the VMware View 4 session, which will be presented by Rory Clements:
Rory Clements, Specialist Systems Engineer – Desktop Products, VMware Systems Engineering Northern Europe
Rory joined VMware in November 2007 and since December 2008 Rory has taken on the challenge of the new specialist systems engineer role for desktop products covering Northern Europe.
In his current role, Rory’s main responsibility is working with the Northern European systems engineers sharing his extensive VMware implementation experience in the form of in-depth architecture and platform workshops, presentations, proof of concepts, trade shows and executive briefings. Alongside Rory’s day to day role he is also responsible in EMEA for the VMware View and VMware ThinApp pre-sales technical role. For the past 12 months Rory has been working extensively on the newly released VMware View platform, with specific focus on the ongoing development and testing of the PCoIP protocol.
And again, a lot of Dutch virtualization-bloggers will be helping out at the Dutch VMUG event this year:
- Arne Fokkema (ict-freak.nl)
- Aleks Nicolic (virtualistic.nl)
- Bouke Groenescheij (jume.nl)
- Eric Sloof (ntpro.nl)
- Duncan Epping (yellow-bricks.com)
- Gabrie van Zanten (gabesvirtualworld.com)
- Joep Piscaer (virtuallifestyle.nl)
- Johan van Zanten (virtualfuture.info)
- Matthijs Haverink (virtualfuture.info)
- Richard Garsthagen (run-virtual.com)
- Sven Huisman (virtualfuture.info)
- Viktor van den Berg (vmug.nl)
- Anne Jan Elsinga (vmguru.nl)
- Erik Scholten (vmguru.nl)
- Gerben Kloosterman (virtualarchitect.nl) So what are you waiting for? Sign up for the Dutch VMUG event, before it’s to late.