March 17, 2009 - Matthijs Haverink
Veeam Backup 3.01 released
Veeam just released a new version of Veeam Backup : 3.01.
Version 3.01 has 2 new features and a set of resolved issues. Recap :
New features introduced in the Veeam Backup 3.0.1:
– Redistributed version of Microsoft SQL 2005 Express Edition updated to SP3.
– Multiple File-Level Restore plug-in enhancements (refer to the FLR plug-in Release Notes for more information).
A couple of resolved issues:
– If the daily job’s schedule is set to skip some days, the job always starts at 12am on th next day it is allowed to run.
– Depending on the replicated virtual machine’s VMX file content, failover to a replica could fail to execute with the following error:Invalid snapshot configuration was detected or File not found.
– When virtual machine has more than one network interface, then depending on exact VSS inte e could fail wollowing[xxx.xxx. networking configuration, Veeam gration modul ith the f error: Cannot connect to the host’s administrative share. Host: xxx.xxx].
– Veeam VSS module produces the following unneeded warning when attempting to process shut down vVSS irtua l machines: Releasing VM files Failed to perform Veeam freeze: VM state is “poweredOff”.