August 4, 2008 - Matthijs Haverink
Veeam Monitor 3.0 beta now available
Veeam just released the Veeam Monitor 3.0 beta which is used to monitor your VMWare Virtual Infrastructure environment.
– Multiple new alarm sources(VCenter events, VM Heartbeat, VM State and more)
– Alarm modeling & testing(use your event history to see how Veeam Monitor reacts)
– Trend Reporting (learn from your reports)
– Better real-time monitoring graphs (because of known VI events like snapshot creation, backup activities and so on)
– Alarm suppression (finally !!!)
– VM monitoring (monitor inside your VM)
– Console feature(connect directly to the console of your VM from Veeam Monitor)
– Automatic import of VC history (at first connect)
These features all seem promising ! The full release notes are also available by clicking the link below.