July 6, 2008 - Johan
Version 2.3 of ESX Manager is out
The ESX managing tool ESX Manager written by Dennis Zimmer has reached version 2.3 and incorporates support for ESX 3.5 but unfortunatly not 3i. It can be downloaded at the homesite of esxguide.
The feature list:
– Virtual Center independent
– Keeps track of Virtual Machine Host Registration, Migrations and Status
– Manage Virtual Machine Configuration
– Display and work in the Virtual Machine Console
– Kill Virtual Machine Process (if the VM can’t be powered off)
– Rename Virtual Disks of registered Virtual Machines
– Move Virtual Disks and keep the disk attached to the Virtual Machine
– Virtual Machine Registration, Start, Restart, Reset, Power Off, Suspend
– Extend Virtual Disks
– View-Search-Filter Logfiles on the ESX Host.
– Define and save custom SSH commands with Parameter handling
– Publish and share custom SSH commands with other ESX Administrators.
As with the previous versions this one is free of charge again, thanks for the great work Dennis !!